Sometimes I swear we must be having the same dreams and that our subconsciouses converge in the wee hours.
I haven’t been as productive as I like recently, so I downloaded Pomodoro One yesterday. Holy crap I love this app! I just did 1.5 hours of work like it was nothing!
Super productive Calhoun&Caffeine is back and ready to tackle these two historiographic essays and make a website!
i miss july. some people would say julio.
Getting messages from a few of you recently has made me so happy!
But I want to follow it up with two-way questions because I want to know more about you! <3
(Ask me to answer one or feel free to respond to any of them.)
1. Favorite kind of history to study?
2. Favorite historical figures?
3. Best monographs you’ve read recently?
4. Monograph that changed how you study history?
5. Favorite historians?
6. Historical period you could visit/event you would visit?
7. Favorite place to read/write?
8. Current history classes or projects you’re working on?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Why do you like (love, deeply and passionately?) history?